Cavaliers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cavaliers

This is the Cavaliers Tribes Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

livingkills from DASE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
scotty15

livingkills from DASE Empty
PostSubject: livingkills from DASE   livingkills from DASE Icon_minipostedTue Mar 04, 2008 2:02 pm

livingkills keeps on bugging me he is realy getting annoying sending me message after messge can uz help me get rid of livingkills and we mite posibily have to go to war with dase if uz can elp me that would b greatly appreseated(<--dont no how to spell that word)
Back to top Go down
solean

PostSubject: Re: livingkills from DASE   livingkills from DASE Icon_minipostedTue Mar 04, 2008 10:30 pm

If he keeps pestering you with messages either ignore him or if they are using profane langauge report him. If he attacks you, you should have the full supprot of cav9d6 behind you which is 400k points compared to his tribe's 36k points. IF he can't see the reason behind it, talk to the baron, duke or head diplomat, of DASE. If they can't reign him in work with your tribe mates to organize a noble train and get rid of him.
Back to top Go down
scotty15

PostSubject: not the problem   livingkills from DASE Icon_minipostedWed Mar 05, 2008 9:50 pm

he is not really annoying me on tribal wars he is annoying me in real life he is in my class he is bragging that he is realy strong on tribal wars and he is not he thinks he is a king i really hate him
Back to top Go down
xekushnr

xekushnr

PostSubject: Re: livingkills from DASE   livingkills from DASE Icon_minipostedWed Mar 05, 2008 10:22 pm

scotty15 wrote:
he is not really annoying me on tribal wars he is annoying me in real life he is in my class he is bragging that he is realy strong on tribal wars and he is not he thinks he is a king i really hate him

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: livingkills from DASE   livingkills from DASE Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

livingkills from DASE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cavaliers :: open area :: open to all-
Jump to: